Mark your calendar, the 2015 South Beach Wine& Food Festival (SOBEWFF) kicks off on Thursday, February 19th!
The world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs and culinary personalities will come together for four days during the highly anticipated South Beach Wine & Food Festival! Whether you are a culinary chef or just love to see the masters create their art, you're sure to enjoy the star-studded gathering and the festivals demonstrations, seminars, tastings and chef dinners taking place at the various area restaurants.
The Food Network & Cooking Channel
South Beach Wine & Food Festival
February 19-22, 2015
Some of the highlights of the SOBEWFF include:
- The Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village where you can sample cuisine, wines, and spirits.
- Countless seminars and demonstrations from the best of Food Network and Cooking Channel as well as world renowned wine and spirits experts.
- Wine Spectator's Best of the Best is where you will find gourmet samplings from the country's top chefs, paired with wine.
- Celebrity chefs will be in abundance including Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, and Emeril Lagasse.
- The family-friendly event, Fun and Fit, offers kids a chance to explore, play and have a great time.
We hope you can come to Miami to check out the 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival and that you have a great time. If you are visiting from out of town and need overnight accommodations, consider a stay with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown. To learn more and to book your stay, please visit our website.