Lions, tigers and dolphins, oh my! There is nothing quite like the experience of a wildlife adventure where you can watch cuddly (and sometimes not so cuddly!) creatures cavort about in nature. Some even seem to be natural born performers thrilled to have visitors watching their crazy antics. Looking for a fun Miami day trip? Check out these amazing Miami wildlife attractions!
For more than 75 years, Jungle Island has been amazing visitors with incredible shows and exhibits featuring mammals, primates, birds, reptiles and fish.
- Enjoy featured exhibits & shows like Winged Wonders, Tale of the Tiger and Dr. Wasabi’s Wild Adventures.
- Connect with the animals in a unique animal encounter experience – VIP Safari Tour, Jungle Encounter and Leapin’ Lemur Experience.
- Have fun in the children’s area – complete with large playground and petting farm.
- Relax at La Playa – Jungle Island’s private beach! Children can play in an aquatic bounce house or take a dip in the water to cool off while the adults relax and soak in some sun.
On 38 tropical acres, the Miami Seaquarium® is an amazing aquatic attraction. Enjoy a world-class marine-life entertainment park with eight different marine animal shows daily.
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Harbor
- Killer Whale, dolphin and sea lion shows
- Observe animal care specialists feed 200 pound sharks at the Shark Presentation
- See manatees, seals, stingrays, crocodiles and more!
Book your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown and enjoy stunning views of Biscayne Bay and incomparable accommodations appointed with every modern comfort. Cool off with a swim in the roof top pool or simply rest comfortably in the downy softness of our Hilton Serenity bedding. The Hilton Miami Downtown provides a relaxing retreat after a fun filled day of exploring these incredible Miami wildlife attractions.